Healthy accounting for healthier children
Medical Services Foundation
Creating access to life-saving medical care for children in Southern Baja, Mexico. This client didn’t start this nonprofit organization because he had experience – he started it because he cared about the health of a child who didn’t have access to medical care. As they grew, their audit firm referred them to us as they found there was a need for some additional controls around their accounting practices.
All In One Accounting needed to work hard to ensure this client was able to continue raising money for their important cause – the health of children.
- We came in and cleaned up the existing financial processes, caught them up on all accounting and trained them how to maintain the day to day.
- We introduced structure into their accounting department and practices that would lead to clean audits … because clean audits lead to increased contributions.
- All In One continues to train and mentor onsite in Mexico and remotely.
- Got an unqualified audit the first time around, and every year since.
- Reduced the time it takes to close books from more than a month to 10 days.
- Reduced the All In One Accounting bills by 20% due to increased efficiency – which means our client can impact more children’s lives.
- Peace of mind knowing All In One Accounting has a local presence in Cabo San Lucas
I enjoy working with clients of All In One Accounting because I know I will receive accurate and timely information that will allow me to have the confidence to make loan decisions that will allow our mutual clients to prosper. The best thing any business that is applying for a loan can do is to present their bank with information that reflects that they have a good handle on their financial position. Working with All In One will allow you to do that!
Jim Louwagie, Vice President/Commercial Banker, Merchants Bank.