Know your strengths
This one is pretty simple: our client’s small business was growing and he could no longer afford to spend his time doing his own accounting. The problem was, like many business owners, he had a really hard time letting go. Not to mention, he was very particular and afraid no one else could do a good job. Until he met us.
- All In One Accounting earned his trust by advising him with integrity.
- We leveraged our technology to make things more efficient, which freed up his time and money.
- We started with accounts payable and, once we proved ourselves, layered on additional services, including Quickbooks hosting.
- Featured in the Business Journal’s Fast 50 2016
- Grew business by 57%
- Achieved peace of mind
- Experienced huge efficiencies – in time and money
I enjoy working with clients of All In One Accounting because I know I will receive accurate and timely information that will allow me to have the confidence to make loan decisions that will allow our mutual clients to prosper. The best thing any business that is applying for a loan can do is to present their bank with information that reflects that they have a good handle on their financial position. Working with All In One will allow you to do that!
Jim Louwagie, Vice President/Commercial Banker, Merchants Bank.